Over 1,000 Articles/Videos
Monday, January 23, 2012

You don't have to go on Broadway to see a good show like Billy Elliot


Guest post written by Barbara Newman

One of the things that I've always thought was funny when I talk to my friends who go and see a Broadway play on trips to New York and come back raving about it is that they can see a play like that outside of Broadway. There are Broadway plays on tour across the country all of the time and I like going to them when they come near me. But I guess it's one of those things that you simply don't know about if you don't know.

I kind of go out of my way to do that just because it's so much fun! I thought that I would try and get some tickets online to go and see Billy Elliot on tour. So when I was searching for some tickets for that, I ran across the site http://hearingaids.miracle-ear.com/. I looked through it some and decided to go and get a hearing test done and get fitted with hearing aids.

I also found the tickets for the Billy Elliot play too and I had so much fun going and seeing it with my best girlfriend. It's little special things like that every now and then that are so much fun to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing Footer